Nominations are open for local business women to be recognised through the prestigious 2019 Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
Member for Parkes Mark Coulton is encouraging those in the Parkes electorate to consider nominating a successful business woman in their area.
“These Awards are a chance to shine a light on women who have challenged the status quo, done things their own way and achieved success,” Mr Coulton said.
“There are many women across my electorate, who by challenging traditional approaches to business, are setting examples to inspire future female leaders.
“I urge everyone in the community to stand behind the business women in their local area by submitting a nomination for the 2019 Telstra Business Women’s Awards, as a way to show our support.”
Now in its 24th year, the Telstra Business Women’s Awards continue to recognise outstanding women.
Anyone can nominate a business woman they admire, with nominations open until 8 November across five Award categories:
• Small Business Award – For innovative women who are blazing a trail in their own business.
• Medium & Large Business Award – For high-achieving and ambitious individuals in the private and corporate sector who define the direction of their business in everything they do, no matter their job title.
• Public Sector & Academia Award – For women who've dedicated themselves to making an impact in education or the public service.
• For Purpose & Social Enterprise Award – For leaders and employees of organisations making a positive difference to the world around them, from social missions to environmental change.
• Emerging Leader Award – For the up-and-coming talent of tomorrow, under the age of 30.
Participation in the Telstra Business Women’s Awards starts with a simple nomination. Anyone can nominate – friends, family, employees, colleagues, clients, customers or yourself. To nominate, visit: telstrabusinesswomensawards.com/nominate.
Media Contact: Anna Tickle 0400 050 729