Constituent Services

Parkes Electorate

As your Federal Member I deal with:

  • Immigration
  • Aged Care
  • Centrelink
  • Trade
  • Foreign Affairs
  • Higher Education
  • Defence Veterans’ Affairs
  • Telecommunications
  • National Highway
  • Taxation
  • Medicare
  • Aviation and shipping
  • Child Support

Your State Member deals with:

  • Education
  • Land and water management
  • Police
  • Road and rail transport
  • Public housing
  • Main roads
  • Public works
  • Emergency services
  • National Parks
  • Law and order
  • Other state legislation

Your Local Council deals with:

  • Rubbish collection
  • Rates
  • Sporting fields
  • Residential and commercial development
  • Parks
  • Footpaths
  • Street lighting
  • Signage
  • Council by-laws
  • Animal control

Flags – If you are a non-profit organisation, school, club or sporting group, please do not hesitate to contact my office if you require a new flag.

Congratulatory Messages – I can also organise personal messages from eminent dignitaries for anniversaries or milestone birthdays. Special messages I can arrange for you include:

  • 50th Wedding Anniversary – from the Governor-General, Prime Minister and myself.
  • 60th Wedding Anniversary (and anniversaries each 5 years on) – from the King, Governor General, Prime Minister and myself.
  • 90th Birthday – from the Prime Minister and myself.
  • 100th Birthday and each year thereafter – from the King, Governor-General, Prime Minister and myself.

Forms, Applications and Certificates – Australia Day award nominations and National Service Medals.

Local Functions and Events – I try to attend as many local functions as possible. If you would like me to attend your next local event please don’t hesitate to contact me.

As your Federal Member for Parkes, I am pleased to assist you in any of the Commonwealth Government areas of responsibility.